April 22, 2017

I'm moving to Montana. To Kalispell, Montana, actually. So much is going on right now that I thought perhaps a new blog would help me out. I've lived in the Dallas area since 2004, and it's time for a change.  2017 is the Year of Adventure for me, and I'm ready for it. My only child and her husband live in Whitefish, and it'll be really nice to live close by. Since I work my day job remotely, I can really work from anywhere, so long as I have high speed internet.  My photography business is flexible, too...new clients to meet, beautiful backdrops for shooting! Vickie Cunningham Photography is ready to roll, and I already have Dallas clients who would love to travel to Montana for photo sessions!

Please follow along with me, as Maggie the Corgi and I embark upon an exciting new journey! Here's where we're going, and, as you can see, Maggie is very excited!  We welcome your comments, and are very pleased to have you along for the ride!



Comments

  1. Good luck with your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited for you and your new adventures! I might have to come visit you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lois! You know you are always welcome!

      Delete
  3. So excited for you! I'm up for a visit as well. A mini tartfest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooooo excited! I really really hope to come see you and visit Glacier. It's been on my bucket list for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, you can cross it off that bucket list soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 30, 2017

April 23, 2017