June 24, 2017

Yesterday, I visited Bigfork, Montana. About twenty miles from Kalispell, the small town is located at the north end of Flathead Lake. Flathead Lake is the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi. The Flathead and Swan Rivers flow into the lake, and it's a very scenic area. Orchards are on the east shore, and it's now a major cherry-growing area.This was my first summer visit (I'd been in January once with Krista...quite a different look then!), and I'll be going back often. Good restaurants, a summer playhouse, lots of art. What's not to like! Here are a few snaps from the day.
















Comments

  1. Oh Vickie, your pictures make me want to be there. So happy for you that you are getting to enjoy these picturesque places.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April 22, 2017

May 30, 2017

April 23, 2017