May 9, 2017

It's been a busy day and a half since we arrived in Kalispell.  About 70% of the boxes are unpacked and put away. The locksmith has been here to change the locks, the cable man came this afternoon so we now have cable, high speed internet, and a land line. I've met two of my neighbors, both very nice. Maggie is enjoying her new home and yard.
 Since I was here last month, springtime has sprung! My street looks amazing!









 Holly, Rose's little pink rose bush was carefully transported by the moving guys, and now has a place of honor in my courtyard.
I'll post some photos of the inside of the house as soon as everything is in its place!

Comments

  1. Beautiful! It's like you have always lived there. Love the white fence. Can't wait to see the inside! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What a new adventure and chapter in your life sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April 22, 2017

May 30, 2017

April 23, 2017