May 7, 2017

Day two of our road trip was a success. I was absolutely blown away by the beauty of Wyoming. Vast plains, blue skies, and fascinating cloud formations. We rolled into Billings, Montana right on schedule and are settled down for the night. Maggie has taken a liking to hotel rooms and elevators. Tomorrow's estimated arrival in Kalispell is by 4 pm. The movers arrived today, and Krista was at my new house to let them in and provide some direction. Thanks, Krista...see you soon!








Comments

  1. You have really made good time...the pics are wonderful. I can even see you through the process. All my best!
    Ka

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will not be long before you and Maggie are home. :) So glad Jeanie could make the trip with you. You girls be safe and I can't wait to see more pics. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April 22, 2017

May 30, 2017

April 23, 2017